JSS Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital has been one of the best Ayurveda colleges in the country providing excellent academic delivery, research and infrastructure to its students since 1996. JSS Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital not only offers Ayurveda Education, but also provides research (innovative and globally accepted programs) and other activities and programs which create more significant opportunities for all-round development. The curriculum at JSS college is completely 100% audio visualised and case study-based learning and follows the best pedagogy in the field of ayurvedic learning.
The JSS Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is located in the city of Mysore. The college campus is located in lush greenery and is surrounded by residential conglomerates.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 from science background from a recognised board and have qualified the NEET-UG exam are eligible to apply for BAMS course in JSS Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
- · Bachelor of Ayurvedic Science and Medicine (BAMS)
- · Separate hostel – for both men and women
- · AV facilities
- · Library - with access to journal databases through online, print, electronic, CDs and cassettes
- · Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- · Consistent Wi-Fi connectivity
- · Canteen with North and South Indian cuisine
- · RO purified drinking water (hot and cold)
- · Cooking with the aid of modern technology
- · Reading Room
- · Solar hot water
- · 24-hour surveillance and security
- · Botanical Garden
- · Plant labs
The JSS Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital has an excellent placement record, with 100% placements each year. The college is well connected with the global healthcare agencies and constantly strives to increase its industry connection. Nearly 70% of the BAMS graduates are hired in the JSS Ayurvedic Hospital with excellent pay scales.
Some of the top companies hiring BAMS students from the college are:
- Lever Ayush
- Tata Botanicals