The Hillside Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital is one of the most prestigious colleges in the Ayurveda field. The college is spread across a 12 Acre lush and green campus within the limits of Bangalore City. The college is ideally located in the suburbs of Bangalore City, 20Km from City Railway Station and located in the lush and green campus ideally suitable for a medical campus.
The Hillside Ayurveda Medical College is located in the suburbs of Bangalore. The college is well connected by road, rail and air.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 from science background from a recognised board and have qualified the NEET-UG exam are eligible to apply for BAMS course in the Hillside Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital.
- · Bachelor of Ayurvedic Science and Medicine (BAMS)
- · Hostels – for both men and women
- · LCD facilities
- · Library - with access to journal databases through online, print, electronic, CDs and cassettes
- · Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- · Consistent Wi-Fi connectivity
- · Canteen with North and South Indian cuisine
- · RO purified drinking water (hot and cold)
- · Cooking with the aid of modern technology
- · Reading Room
- · Solar hot water
- · 24-hours surveillance and security
- · Botanical Garden
The Hillside Ayurveda Medical College has an excellent placement record, with 100% placements. The placement cell of the college is well connected with the global healthcare agencies. Nearly 90% of the BAMS graduates are hired in the Hillside Ayurvedic Hospitals with excellent pay scales.
Some of the top companies hiring BAMS students from the college are:
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Hindustan UniLever
- ITC Group