K.V.G. Ayurveda Medical College was established in 1996 under the able and dynamic leadership of its Founder President Sri. Kurunji Venkatramana Gowda. K.V.G. Ayurveda Medical College has highly qualified teaching and non-teaching staff. The institution provides Ayurveda education at the graduate and postgraduate levels, regulated by the statutory apex body- the Central Council of Indian Medicine (C.C.I.M), Delhi -and affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
The KVG Ayurveda Medical College is located in Sullia near Mangalore. The college is located in lush greenery and is well connected by road, rail and air.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 from science background from recognised board and have qualified the NEET-UG exam are eligible to apply for BAMS course in KVG Ayurveda Medical College
- · Bachelor of Ayurvedic Science and Medicine (BAMS)
- · Hostels – for both men and women
- · LCD facilities
- · Library - with access to journal databases through online, print, electronic, CDs, and cassettes
- · Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- · Consistent Wi-Fi connectivity
- · Canteen with North and South Indian cuisine
- · RO purified drinking water (hot and cold)
- · Cooking with the aid of modern technology
- · Reading Room
- · Solar hot water
- · 24-hours surveillance and security
- · Botanical Garden
The KVG Ayurveda Medical College has an excellent placement record, with 100% placements. The placement cell of the college is well connected with the global healthcare agencies. Nearly 90% of the BAMS graduates are hired in the KVG Ayurvedic Hospitals with excellent pay scales.
Some of the top companies hiring BAMS students from the college are:
- Lever Ayush
- Himalaya Drug Company