Prasanna Ayurvedic College was started in the year 2016 with a main motto to teach the students about the ancient and traditional methods of treatments for different diseases with Ayurveda. The college has well experienced specialists’ doctors in various disciplines supported by well-trained paramedical staff working in the hospital. A well-equipped college with spacious rooms for classes, dissection hall, Physiology lab, good library facility, with a spacious herb garden are present for better learning and training. Separate hostel for men and women, a good playground, canteen and Bank ATM is also available in the campus.
The Prasanna Ayurvedic College is located on the hills of western ghats filled with greenery. It is located in the Belthangady near Mangalore. The college is well-connected by road, rail and air.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 from science background from recognised board and have qualified the NEET-UG exam are eligible to apply for BAMS course in Prasanna Ayurvedic College
- · Bachelor of Ayurvedic Science and Medicine (BAMS)
- · Hostels – for both men and women
- · AV classroom facilities
- · Library
- · Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- · Consistent Wi-Fi connectivity
- · Canteen with North and South Indian cuisine
- · RO purified drinking water (hot and cold)
- · Cooking with the aid of modern technology
- · Reading Room
- · Solar hot water
- · 24-hours surveillance and security
- · Botanical Garden
- · Herbal Garden
- · Medicinal Plants Garden
The Prasanna Ayurvedic College has an excellent placement record, with 100% placements. The placement cell of the college is well connected with the global healthcare agencies. Nearly 90% of the BAMS graduates are hired in the Prasanna Ayurvedic Hospitals with excellent pay scales.
Some of the top companies hiring BAMS students from the college are:
- Cavin Care
- Hindustan UniLever
- ITC Group
- Jyothi Labs