SDM Institute of Ayurveda & Hospital located in the capital city of Karnataka, was incepted in the year 2010. The campus is spacious and has state of the art facilities to confer quality Ayurveda education to its students and specialised Ayurveda treatments to the patients visiting here. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The first academic batch was admitted to the college in 2015 – 16 and currently there are 4 batches of students in the campus with an intake of 100 undergraduate students per academic year.
The SDM Institute of Ayurveda & Hospital is located in Anchepalya near Bangalore. The college is located in a huge and sprawling campus in the midst of the serene green landscape close to the city. The college is surrounded by many residential areas in the lush greenery.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 from science background from a recognised board and have qualified the NEET-UG exam are eligible to apply for the BAMS course in SDM Institute of Ayurveda and Hospital.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Science and Medicine (BAMS)
- · Hostels – for both men and women
- · LCD facilities
- · Library - with access to journal databases through online, print, electronic, CDs, and cassettes
- · Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- · Consistent Wi-Fi connectivity
- · Canteen with North and South Indian cuisine
- · RO purified drinking water (hot and cold)
- · Cooking with the aid of modern technology
- · Reading Room
- · Solar hot water
- · 24-hour surveillance and security
- · Botanical Garden
The SDM Institute of Ayurveda and Hospital has an excellent placement record, with 100% placements. The placement cell of the college is well connected with the global healthcare agencies. Nearly 90% of the BAMS graduates are hired in the SDM Ayurvedic Hospitals with excellent pay scales.
Some of the top companies hiring BAMS students from the college are:
- · Himalaya Drug Company
- · Dabour
- · Patanjali
- · Lever Ayush
- · Medemix
- · Hindustan UniLever
- · ITC Group