Sri Raghavendra Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital is situated in the greenery on a hillock near Chitradurga. The lush green surroundings and the tranquillity of the countryside provide the perfect backdrop for the college. The College & hospital is spread across an area of 20 acres of land, the college accommodates well-equipped laboratories, dissection hall, demonstration hall, herbal garden and a library with a reading hall facility. The College has separate hostels for girls and boys. The Ayurvedic Medical institute is dedicated to the achievement of excellence in both Ayurvedic Education and Research. The college offers 5 1/2 years Degree Course of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
Sri Raghavendra Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is situated at Malladihalli, about 40 km from Chitradurga. The college is well connected by road and train.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 from science background from a recognised board and have qualified the NEET-UG exam are eligible to apply for BAMS course in Sri Raghavendra Ayurveda Medical College.
- · Bachelor of Ayurvedic Science and Medicine (BAMS)
- · Hostels – for both men and women
- · LCD facilities
- · Library - with access to journal databases through online, print, electronic, CDs and cassettes
- · Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- · Consistent Wi-Fi connectivity
- · Canteen with North and South Indian cuisine
- · RO purified drinking water (hot and cold)
- · Cooking with the aid of modern technology
- · Reading Room
- · Solar hot water
- · 24-hours surveillance and security
- · Botanical Garden
The Raghavendra Ayurveda Medical College has an excellent placement record, with 100% placements. The placement cell of the college is well connected with the global healthcare agencies. Nearly 90% of the BAMS graduates are hired in the Ayurvedic Hospitals run by the trust for excellent pay scales.
Some of the top companies hiring BAMS students from the college are:
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Lever Ayush
- Hindustan UniLever
- ITC Group