Sri Sri Ayurveda College was founded in the year 2005 to establish an integrated medical facility and provide holistic treatment, by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. The college is dedicated to his father Acharya Ratnananda. An initiative of Sri Sri Sri Sri RaviShankar Vidya Mandir Trust, This Sri Sri Ayurveda College is specialized in Ayurvedic Sciences and is dedicated to developing new ayurvedic drugs and providing ayurvedic treatments for various ailments.
The Sri Sri Ayurveda college is located in the serene green landscape near Art of Living Centre Kanakapura Main Road, Bangalore. The college is surrounded by lush green landscape.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 from science background from recognised board and have qualified the NEET-UG exam are eligible to apply for BAMS course in Sri Sri Ayurveda college.
- · Bachelor of Ayurvedic Science and Medicine (BAMS)
- · Hostel facilities for both men and women
- · OHP Classrooms and LCD facilities
- · Library - with access to journal databases through online, print, electronic, CDs and cassettes
- · Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- · Consistent Wi-Fi connectivity
- · Canteen with North and South Indian cuisine
- · RO purified drinking water (hot and cold)
- · Cooking with the aid of modern technology
- · Reading Room
- · Solar hot water
- · 24-hour surveillance and security
- · Botanical Garden
- · Exotic plants garden
The Sri Sri Ayurveda College has an excellent placement record. Each year nearly 85% of the BAMS doctors are hired in the Art of Living Centre. The placement cell of the college has an excellent network with many national and international ayurvedic organisations for better career opportunities for BAMS graduates.
Some of the top companies hiring BAMS students from the college are:
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Lever Ayush
- Hindustan UniLever
- ITC Group