About NEET Exam
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a common entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) every year for providing admissions to different health science courses in different colleges across the country. It is the sole governing body for all the admissions to seats available in Medical, Dental, AYUSH colleges in India. The NEET exam is conducted for getting an admission in different courses of health sciences such as Medical, Dental, AYUSH (Ayurveda, Unani, Sidda, Homeopathy) courses at undergraduate level for getting admissions in good reputed colleges or institutes, that are approved by MCC and recognised by MCI and CCIM in India and abroad.
The NEET exam is for the students who are interested to join MBBS, BDS, AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS) courses after completing their PUC or 10+2 classes. The students have to qualify the NEET exam to get admission to these courses across India and Abroad.
The NEET Exam is mandatory for all the Indian students interested to study in health science courses in abroad colleges. The aspiring students should be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31st December of that academic year. The upper age limit is 25 years for General Category students and 30 years for OBC/SC/ST Category students and there is No restriction on the number of attempts for the NEET exam.
For more details about NEET
What is NTA?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts National Eligibility Cum Entrance (NEET) exam every year for health science courses admissions in all the MCI and CCIM approved colleges and Universities across the country. The NEET exam is conducted every year and students have to qualify this exam to get admission to different health science courses in approved colleges and universities across the country. National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization by Government of India to conduct various entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions.
How to crack the NEET Exam?
The aspirants who are interested to join top ayurvedic colleges in Bangalore for BAMS course should qualify the NEET entrance exam. Many students often fail due to high competition and with no proper preparation
Let’s find out how can you crack the NEET Exam in the first place
Be Strong with Fundamentals
- The fundamental understanding of concepts is the key for the success in any competitive exams
- The focus should be given more on fundamentals to achieve success
- Many students overlook the fundamentals and this is a grave mistake that can cost them very much
- If the fundamentals are strong then the chance of getting success in NEET exam increases
- In order to crack any exam a proper planning and implementation is required
- The students appearing for NEET exam have to properly plan their preparations from their 10th standard, this helps them to manage time accordingly without getting panic and prepare better
- The students with a proper planning and approach always have upper hand when compared to others
- It is essential to maintain a daily schedule for preparations by planning their study hours right from their 10th standard.
- Proper application of effective strategies to understand the concepts of different sections like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English can be a life saver in your NEET preparations
- Proper planning also helps them in time management; and this is crucial for cracking NEET Exam.
Work on your Weak Points
- Each student will have both strong and weak points. The students should identify their weak subjects and try to put more effort on these weak subjects
- Working on weak areas will increase confidence in students so that they can score better marks
- The students have to maintain proper balance between weak subjects and strong subjects, this helps them to provide equal justice in both the areas so performance will increase by this strategy
Boost Self Confidence
- Self Confidence is the basic qualify for succeeding in life, so students should not lose self-confidence
- The students will get scared and lose self-confidence, this is one of the major mistake for getting failed in the exam
- The students with self-confidence can easily succeed in life, this holds good for entrance exams also
- The self-confidence can be developed by practice and time management
Solve Previous Years Question Papers
- The students should make it a habit to solve previous years question papers
- Solving previous years question papers helps the students to get an idea of exam pattern
- Solving previous years question papers will help the students to guess the type of questions asked, this helps them to plan their study approach
- It is essential to solve at least 5-years of previous years of question papers to understand the trends and try to observe the types of questions asked
- Solving question papers also improves time-management so, the students can plan and divide their time so that more and more questions can be solved
- Practice lot of questions from different sources before attempting any entrance exams is the best exam preparation strategy
- Practicing more number of questions will boost the self-confidence and gives them a insight of types of questions asked
- The students should practice more and more questions from each sections, this helps them in increasing their answering capacity
- Excellent quality study materials are available on internet, so students can even refer them f
- Practice helps the students also in time management, this also increases the confidence levels
- Regular mock tests from different sources will make life easier for students when it comes to NEET Exam
- Practicing more number of questions also helps them in revision
- The students have to be determined towards entrance exam for better results
- The students must have a single-minded objective that he/she should be better than others and score better rankings
- There will be many instances where the students will get tired and frustrated and loose consistency
- The consistency is the main factor to achieve success, so it is essential to maintain consistency throughout your exam preparations
- Yoga and meditation will help you to maintain consistency and helps you to overcome tiredness and frustration
- The students should also sleep well, so that body gets required rest, restlessness also hampers consistency, so it is recommended to give proper rest to the body during the preparations
Popular Books available for NEET Exam
There are many books available in market when it comes to study material for NEET exam, some of the important and popular books are:
- NEET Physics by: C P Singh
- Objective Physics by: D C Pandey
- Objective Chemistry by: R K Gupta
- Physical Chemistry by: O P Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by: J D Lee
- Biology for NEET by: S Chakravarty
- Objective Biology by: Dinesh
For latest updates and notifications NEET
NEET entrance exam preparations can be tiring, but a properly focused approach can convert the tiring attitude into an interest that makes you achieve your goal to pursue your BAMS degree in top ayurvedic colleges in Bangalore.
The above were the key insights that might be helpful for students to crack NEET exam. If the above steps are followed promptly, then cracking the NEET exam will be a cakewalk.