Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is a 5-years long graduate degree that covers the study of the integrated system of modern medicine and traditional Ayurveda. The main aim of the course is to provide students the basic education in Ayurveda and its related fields.
- The BAMS course also prepares the students with the basic education and knowledge in Ayurvedic Science and its application for different health studies and problems.
- The Ayurveda is considered as one of the oldest systems of medicine and the roots from its traces are indicated from Vedic times.
- The Ayurveda includes the study and application of natural herbs and its medicine in the field of health science.
- The course aims to provide professional excellence in Ayurveda through practical training to become an efficient practitioner, teacher, researcher and competent Ayurvedic Physician and Surgeon.
- Ayurveda is considered by many scholars to be the oldest healing science. In Sanskrit Ayurveda means “The science of life”.
- The Ayurvedic knowledge originated in India more than 5,000 years ago and is often called the “Mother of All Healing”.
- The Ayurvedic has its origin from the ancient Vedic culture and was taught for many thousands of years in an oral tradition from accomplished masters to their disciples.
- The Ayurveda medicine system basically deals with the healing of the medical conditions using the medicinal herbs and medicines prepared using medicinal plants.
- The Ayurveda is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and spirit.
- The main goal of Ayurveda is to promote good health, not fight diseases. But treatments may be geared towards specific health problems.
- The Ayurveda is one of the oldest and traditional forms of science from India and students are lacking information about this traditional form of medicine.
Ayurveda is holistic and considers the mind, body and spirit to be connected
- Modern medicine has indisputable evidence that stress impacts a host of illnesses such as cardiac diseases. Diabetes and chronic pain, which in turn can impact mental health.
- Many patients are opting for Ayurveda for long term illnesses and have recovered drastically with strict ayurvedic treatments.
- There are proven cases where the ayurvedic treatments have cured serious illnesses like cancer, diabetes and even Covid 19 corona diseases.
Shortage of ayurvedic doctors has created demand
- Today, more and more people have access to health insurance and more people are opting for ayurvedic treatments for long term illnesses.
- The ayurvedic hospitals are having time keeping up with the demand for patients due to lack of ayurvedic doctors.
- The massive influx of patients combined with demand for retirements has become a serious issue and created a silver lining for the aspiring ayurvedic doctors.
- There are many surveys that claim that by 2025 there will be a projected rate of 12% increase in the demand for ayurvedic doctors.
Opportunities where you can help people for a living as an ayurvedic doctor
- It has been said a thousand times that the ayurvedic doctors have the potential to make a difference in many lives.
- The ayurvedic doctors are more than likely to help patients in some of the most vulnerable moments of their lives.
- The ayurvedic doctors will take care of their healthcare needs, but you may also have the chance to make them feel safe, cared for and heard like few others.
- The practice of ayurvedic treatment is an incredibly rewarding feeling that isn’t found in every career and certainly something that the doctors can hang their hats on when dealing with an inevitable rough day at work.
Ayurvedic doctors have solid earning
- The ayurvedic doctors’ positions tend to fare well when it comes to earnings.
- The increased demand for ayurvedic doctors in the healthcare field has forced organisations to pay handsome salaries for skilled ayurvedic doctors.
- There is a huge demand for skilled professionals when it comes to the nursing field across the globe.
- They are not limited to one specific field of work, but they have diverse modes of earning such as working in ayurvedic hospitals, ayurvedic nursing homes, ayurvedic clinics, rehabilitation centres, ayurvedic spas and rejuvenating centres etc.
Ayurvedic doctors career choices are expanding
- The ayurvedic doctors today can be entrepreneurs, administrators, policymakers, bloggers, professors, researchers and even doctors of nursing practice at uppermost levels of ayurvedic doctor positions.
- There are many other opportunities out in the ayurvedic hospitals and ayurvedic clinics.
- As ayurvedic doctors one can become more mobile throughout healthcare, business, politics and other spheres of society, they gain more influence to change the industry. Ayurvedic doctors who experience burnout on the floor now have more choices to change work even at ayurvedic clinics.
The students can take admission to BAMS courses in two modes. The first one is Merit admission and the second one is under NRI/Management quota.
How to get admission to BAMS courses?
- The BAMS course has been gaining lot of attention from the students due to its demand in the job markets
- The BAMS Colleges in Bangalore can provide all the detailed information about BAMS Course
- The students can easily reach us to get more details about the BAMS course
- Our dedicated team of experts can help the students to choose the right BAMS course they are interested in the desired Ayurvedic colleges well within their budgets
- The BAMS Colleges in Bangalore has tied with the top ranked BAMS colleges in Bangalore
- The different Ayurvedic colleges have different admission processes, and it is very confusing and there are high chances rejection from the colleges; if the admission process is not done properly
- The team at BAMS Colleges in Bangalore takes care of all the admission procedures related to admissions to the students
- The students can have a hassle-free admission process through BAMS Colleges in Bangalore
- The students can get more details about BAMS Course
There has been an increased demand for the ayurvedic doctors in this ayurvedic science field. Many patients seek to get treatments in various ayurvedic spas and ayurvedic healthcare centres. This has increased the number of vacancies in these institutes. By all these aspects it is clear that the demand for Ayurvedic doctors continues to increase in coming years. Researches are being conducted to find out drugs for various life-threatening diseases like corona, cancer, diabetes, liver cirrhosis etc. So, the demand for skilled BAMS doctors is more for their valuable skills and knowledge about Ayurveda.